Battery Assistance Program:
When you specify that you would like the Battery Assistance Program, Southbend will perform the following at NO CHARGE:
- Provide you with a Plan, Elevation and Isometric drawings of the battery, if requested
- Assemble the battery at our facility as specified by your sketch or drawing
- Label the sections with color-coded tape before breaking down the battery. This will show where each piece was installed in the battery and will make for an easier and more timely installation.
- Take digital pictures of the battery, if requested at time of order.
- Mark shipping crates on two sides with Item Number, Model, Battery Number, and Kitchen.
- Ship units in assembled sections or blocks for ease of installation. When possible, risers, shelves and/or salamanders will be mounted.
Southbend can provide you with a set of Plans, Elevations, and Isometric drawings upon request. These drawings are a sales tool, a resource, assisting you prior to obtaining an order. Generally speaking, lead times for drawings & quotations on Batteries are 2-3 business days, and Waldorfs are 5-7 business days. The CAD drawings can also aide in laying out a kitchen. CAD drawings (.dwg file type) can be imported directly into your drawing.